Are you a responsible car owner or are you guilty of these top 10 WORST things to do to your vehicle?
Here are the top 10 defered car maintenance mistakes:
1. Putting off recommended / scheduled maintenance
2. Ignoring the “check engine” light
3. Not changing the oil, or not having it changed on time
4. Not checking tire pressure
5. Neglecting coolant, brake, transmission and other fluid services
6. Continuing to drive when the vehicle is overheating
7. Not changing fuel and air filters
8. Having unqualified shops service your vehicle
9. Using generic aftermarket parts instead of original equipment manufacturer (OEM)-quality parts
10. Trying to service your own high-tech vehicle
How many are you guilty of?
Sure everyone wants to save time, but what happens if you are stranded somewhere for hours because you broke one of these 10 commandments?
Are you penny wise but POUND foolish when it comes to your vehicles maintenance.
Be careful not to fall into this trap.
The staff at http://autoinsurancegeorgia.info